- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Data Analysis.
- Data Visualization.
- Predictive modeling - Like building generalized additive models and quantile regression of time series data.
- Big data analytics.
- Machine learning.
- Tools - R, Python, Spark, Airflow, MS Excel, Tableau.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Data Scientist to design data driven solutions that impact decisions in business, government and nonprofit sectors. The person in this role will be excited about being a part of the new digital future where the role of data is rapidly evolving to play a significant role in everyday decision making processes.
To be successful as a Data Scientist, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid data experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Must have excellent communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends.
- Identifying possible patterns and usage of data and unearthing insights.
- Designing appropriate Data visualizations that will help in decision making.
- Design and Implementation of Data Workflows - composed of various tasks, created by multiple collaborators, that work on diverse sets of data.
- Design and Implementation of Recommendation systems.
- Working with Data Architect/Engineers to implement solutions.
About the project
It is one of the key projects our honorable PM has sought to execute. As part of this program, we are building a learning and solutioning platform for Government Officials / Executives. In the current plan, at least 25 million (2.5 cr) users are expecting to use this platform. It is a very large platform consisting of 5 core pillars; The text after the “-” (hyphen) is given only to help new readers relate to the broad functionality.
- Competency Hub - A unique framework through which all competency development (learning) can happen in a very structured and objective manner.
- Learning Hub – visualize as some form of Udemy or Coursera
- Discussion Hub - visualize as some form of Quora
- Network Hub - visualize as some form of LinkedIn
- Career Hub - visualize as some form of Naukri.