- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent (BE/B.tech).
- Strong experience in DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker, CI CD, Python OR Bash Scripting, Git.
- 4-7 years of work experience in one or more IT areas including but not limited to: IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud development, Engineering and software architecture design, Business analysis, DevOps, Project management.
- Thorough understanding of Container technology and best practices around writing, building and managing Containers.
- Expertise in Container management platforms specifically Kubernetes (Mandatory).
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices.
- Working experience on any cloud technologies like AWS / Azure / GCE.
- Good understanding of Git (Git Hub).
- Python scripting or Bash scripting.
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible or Chef or Salt desirable.
- Groovy scripting knowledge is a plus.
- Proficiency of handling Open Source Operating systems e.g. Linux/Ubuntu, RHEL/Cent OS.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Operating style suited to working in a small-organization setting, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.
- Excellent leadership skills, including ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the continuous integration and release process in a micro-service-based cloud environment.
- Design, build and maintain the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) infrastructure and tools.
- Design and develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Support integration scenarios with other cloud applications.
- Ensure landscape availability, performance and stability (dev, pipeline, demo, live systems).
- Support demo creation for new product releases.
- Investigate and evaluate new tools and DevOps technologies.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind.
About the project
This project has been conceptualized as a national digital infrastructure for urban e-Governance. This platform is aimed at working on top-down, large-scale, systemic reform projects with the goal to rapidly configure and deploy State-wide governance platforms with high priority applications available.
The implementation arm conducts a thorough diagnostic exercise to identify and prioritize the critical interventions necessary for improving the urban e-Governance and supports the State on design and implementation of this platform, while also strengthening governance and other key enablers that are critical for reform. These interventions can focus on various components of urban e-Governance, while also improving key enablers, improving the administration and governance structures, and making the system more accountable to outcomes and performance.